Chhattisgarh free smartphone Yojana 2018
Chhattisgarh government has decided to give free laptops to the people of the state under Chhattisgarh free smartphone Yojana. 56 lakh people in Chhattisgarh will be distributed free Smartphone. Information Revolution Plan (SKY Chhattisgarh) has been launched for people of Chhattisgarh. This communication revolution will bring Smartphone in the hands of Housewife and the children.
Under free smartphone Yojana Chhattisgarh 2018 Over 2000 Gram Panchayats are being added in the state through National Optical Fiber Network. More than 5 thousand public service centers are being operated in the state by Chhattisgarh Infotech Promotion Society (Chips), an institution of Information and Technology Department of Chhattisgarh Government.
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Dr. Raman Singh presented the state budget for the financial year 2017-18. Presenting CG Budget 2017-18 in Chhattisgarh, Chief Minister Raman Singh announced the Chhattisgarh free smartphone Yojana (SKY) which will provide free smartphones to all poor citizens of the state. Under Chhattisgarh Suchna Kranti Yojana, more than 2000 Gram Panchayats will be connected through optical fiber network. Under this scheme, free smart phones will be distributed to 56 lakh people of Chhattisgarh.
Chief Minister Raman Singh has also announced the State Information Revolution Scheme (SKY) to promote the Digital India campaign of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under free smartphones Scheme Chhattisgarh, preparing to provide free smart phones to 55 to 56 lakh poor, women and college level students. Chief Minister Dr. Raman Singh has started a planned effort towards enhancing mobile phone, road and rail connectivity while emphasizing the concept of connectivity revolution in the state.
Key Features of Chhattisgarh free smartphone Yojana:
- Chief Minister Dr. Raman Singh has started a planned effort towards enhancing mobile phone, road and rail connectivity while emphasizing the concept of connectivity revolution in the state.
- Chhattisgarh is the first state in the country to have a network of information technology for the expansion of communication network.
- It is also the main objective of this scheme to facilitate phone calls in more and more households in rural areas of the state.
- Through smart phones given under the scheme, people will be able to avail the benefits of various government funded schemes as soon as possible.
Eligibility for Chhattisgarh Suchna Kranti Yojana 2018 :
- Should be resident of Chhatisgarh.
Documents Required for Free Smartphone Chhattisgarh:
- Residential certificate
- Aadhar card number
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh Free Smartphone Yojana:
- To fill the online application form go to official website.
- Click on the link showing Apply Online for Apply for Fresh Application.
- Fill the opened form completely and submit.
- Save your Registration no. for future procedures.
Note: Still there is no official notification for Free Smartphone Chhattisgarh. We will update you the information as soon as it is available.
Chhattisgarh Suchna Kranti Yojana Details
छत्तीसगढ़ सूचना क्रांति योजना
Scheme Launch Date- 2018-19
Launched By- CM Raman Singh
Registration Starting From- TBU
For Online Registration. Click Here