eKalyan Jharkhand 2018 : Jharkhand government is preparing to launched the E-Kalyan Post Matric Scholarship Scheme again for the session 2018-19. e-Kalyan Scholarship scheme 2018 is applicable for the various categories students belonging to the state or students from outside the state but must be belongs to India.
E Kalyan 2018 Jharkhand
Tribal welfare commissioner officer, Jharkhand state will soon published the official Scholarship Notification for post matric scholarship for different program and courses for SC , ST, and OBC category candidates who are studying in 2018- 2019.
E Kalyan 2018 Jharkhand| Apply Online|Registration | Application Form:
All eligible students for eKalyan Scholarship 2018 can fill application form online at the official website.
Eligibility for E Kalyan 2018 Jharkhand:
- All Schedule castes, Schedule Tribal, and other backward class students can fill application form for E-Kalyan Scholarship 2018 of Jharkhand state.
- Maximum limit of Family income of applicant students must not be greater than 2.5 lakh per year for SC, ST category candidates. Maximum Annual income limit for OBC students will be 1 lakh per year.
- Beneficiary of e Kalyan 2018 scheme will not be eligible for any other type of scholarship scheme.
E Kalyan 2018 Jharkhand Important Dates :
|Application for the EKalyan Begins||Last week of August 2018|
|Last Date for Colleges to enrol on the EKalyan portal||Mid of October 2018|
|Distribution of EKalyan Scholarship (District Level)|
|Last date to apply for E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2018||Last Week of October 2018|
|Last Date to upload documents|
|Disbursement of EKalyan Scholarship||31st October 2018|
|Verification of Application Begins||1st week of November 2018|
|Last date for verification of the scholarship application by Institutes||2nd week of November 2018|
|Application for e Kalyan resumed until||3rd week of November 2018|
Important things to know before applying e kalyan scholarship :
- All those students who are already filled application form previous year they can login via using their previous user ID and password instead of new registration.
- Candidates are advised to upload certificate (Caste, Residential and Income certificate etc ) which is issued online mode only.
- The validity of Income Certificate should be from 1 April 2018.
- The Students who are taken admission in new courses through lateral entry and already got scholarship in year 2017-18 need to apply for fresh scholarship form for 2018-19 instead of renewal of scholarship form.
- Only Fresh application submitted by the students for e Kalyan 2018 are eligible for edit application.
e-Kalyan Post Matric Scholarship Online Registration:
- At initial stage, candidates have to visit the official website that is ekalyan.cgg.gov.in
- Hit on suitable link regarding e-Kalyan Scholarship notice.
- Aspirants must read complete notification of e-Kalyan Scholarship Scheme.
- After reading the notification, come back on previous page and hit on “Scholarship Registrations” link from the menu bar.
- Fill all the details asking for filling vacant tabs properly.
- Fetch all information in Student Login Registration Form like student’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Mobile number, email ID, password.
- Enter captcha and create the account.
- Thereafter, Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship Application Form will be displayed on monitor screen.
- Enter all the details like student’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Mobile number, email ID etc.
- Upload relevant document and certificates with the application form in correct manner.
- Finally, hit on “submit” button stable at last of the page.
- At the last, download and take print out copy of duly filled application form for future reference.
Step By Step Online Apply [ Below is sample filled Application Form]
e-Kalyan Post Matric Scholarship Apply Online:
First candidates have to visit Official website
One Time Registration is required by the Students on the e-Kalyan Portal by, filling a generic application form which would capture the basic personal details of the Student.
Then Register if you are a new user. Register Here
After that Sign In to your account and fill the application form as given below.
Now fill all the details correctly.
Now you will see your filled application form
Its Done now.
You can check your application status after filling your form.
Click here to Sign in and Check your Status
Helpline Phone Numbers : +91-8409588101, +91-7258010024, 040-23120591,040-23120592,040-23120593 (from 10:30AM to 5:00PM Monday to Saturday working days only)