Maharashtra Insurance Yojana
The state government of Maharashtra has invited Online Application Form through the official website of the Social Aid and Special Assistance Department for Maharashtra Insurance Yojana. The government has started this scheme to provide scholarships for landless families living in rural areas of the state. Under Maharashtra Insurance Yojana, the government will insure the farmers, the premium of this will be Rs. 200 per person per year, which is shared equally by central and state government.
राज्यात ग्रामीण भागातील भूमिहीन कुटुंबातील लोकांसाठी शासनाने केंद्र सरकारची आम आदमी बिमा योजना,सामाजिक न्याय व विशेष सहाय्य विभाग, महाराष्ट्र राबविण्याचा निर्णय घेतला आहे. आम आदमी बिमा योजने संबंधात नोडल एजन्सी, अंमलबजावणी यंत्रणा, लाभार्थ्याचे निकष, विमा हप्त्याची रक्कम, निधीची तरतूद, भरपाईची रक्कम, अंमलबजावणी पध्दती याबाबत तपशील पुढीलप्रमाणे आहे|
The applicant will have to fill the Maharashtra Insurance Scheme Online Registration Form by the official website aaby.mahaonline.gov.in to take advantage of the benefits of the scheme. The state government has also uploaded the list of Aam Admi Insurance scheme Maharashtra on the official portal.
The Maharashtra Insurance Yojana will cover Maharashtra between 18 to 59 years. AABY will provide insurance cover for its livelihood for the poor families of the state under the Maharashtra Government. The full details of Maharashtra Insurance Yojana are given below, such as benefits, eligibility, documents required, compensation amount and educational benefits.
Benefits of Maharashtra Insurance Yojana:
- After receiving the insurance installment from the government, the LIC will issue registration certificate.
- LIC will issue “Master Policy” in the name of Chief Secretary, Social Justice and Special Assistance, Maharashtra Government.
- The Tehsildar should send the compensation application received under the scheme to the P & G unit of LIC through collector.
- LIC will investigate the amount of such compensation in the name of the beneficiary
Educational benefit Maharashtra Insurance Yojana:
Two children who are studying in the 9th to 12th standard of the member, will receive a scholarship of Rs.300 / – per child per quarter from the Life Insurance Corporation of India. The procedure for this scheme will be as follows
- After issuing the sum assured from the government, the registration certificate will be issued by the Life Insurance Corporation of India.
- Indian Life Insurance Corporation will issue “Master Policy” in the name of Principal Secretary, Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra.
- The Tahsildar should send the application for the compensation received under the Life Insurance Mahamanya Yojana to the Life Insurance Corporation of India’s P & G Unit through the District Collector. In this context, the compensation check issued under the name of the beneficiary of the Life Insurance Corporation of India will issue “Master Policy” in the name of Maharashtra Government.
- The scholarship grant will identify the student and will send his application to the district officials and send the list of the applications of the applicants to the P & G unit of the Life Insurance Corporation of India. This list will include the name of the student, the name of the school, the name of the member, the master policy number and the number of its members, etc.
- The Life Insurance Corporation of India will give the checks to the collector-cum-list of the students. Collector will distribute the amount of money to the concerned students through Tahsildar.The benefit of the other insurance schemes implemented by the state government will not be allowed for the person subscribed under the scheme.
Compensation Amount of Maharashtra Insurance Yojana:
- Compensation Rs. 30,000 The amount of money is given by LIC in case of death of members before the maturity period.
- In case of members 75,000 / – rupees will be given on casual death.
- Rs 75,000 / – is a disabled accident in case of permanent disability or both eyes and feet.
- In case of an eye or a leg in the accident, a grant of Rs 37,500 will be given.
- विम्याच्या अंतिम मुदतीपूर्वी सदस्याचा मृत्यु झाल्यास भारतीय आयुर्विमा महामंडळाकडून वारसास आश्वासित रक्कम रूपये ३०,०००/- मिळेल.
- सदस्याचा अपघाती मृत्यु झाल्यास रूपये ७५,०००/-
- अपघातामुळे कायमचे अपंगत्व आल्यास किंवा दोन्ही डोळे व दोन्ही पाय निकामी झाल्यास रूपये ७५,०००/-
- अपघातामुळे एक डोळा किंवा एक पाय निकामी झाल्यास रूपये ३७,५००/- भरपाई मिळेल.
Eligibility Criteria of Maharashtra Insurance Yojana:
- Applicants should be between 18 to 59 years of age.
- The beneficiary should be the head of the family and should be the only earning person in the family.
- Applicants should be related to the rural areas of the state.
- The applicant should be a landless family.
- Beneficiary should be an employed person
- या योजनेचे लाभार्थी, ग्रामीण भागातील भूमीहीन कुटुंबातील १८-५९ वयोगटातील रोजगार करणारा कुटुंब प्रमुख किंवा त्या कुटुंबातील एक मिळवती व्यक्ती असेल.
Age Proof for Maharashtra Insurance Yojana वयाचा पुरावा:
- Beneficiary date of birth certificate.
- Applicant’s Ration Magazine.
- Beneficiary education certificate.
- Applicant’s Voter Eye Card Certificate issued by medical officer
- जन्म दाखला
- शैक्षणिक दाखला
- मतदार ओलखपत्र
- प्राथमिक केंद्रातील वैद्यकीय अधिकाऱ्याचे प्रमाणपत्र
How to Apply Online Maharashtra Insurance Yojana:
- To fill the AABY registration form, applicants will have to go to the official website aaby.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Applicants need to click on “School Login” at the top of the page.
- Then click on the applicants “School Registration” link.
- Aam Aadmi Insurance Scheme Maharashtra Online Registration Form will appear on screen.
- Fill all the information necessary in the registration form carefully.
- After filling in the full details, click the “Submit” button.
Aam Admi Bima Yojana Maharashtra Important Details
आम आदमी बीमा योजना महाराष्ट्र
Launched By- CM Devendra Fadnavis
Registration Starting From- 2017
For Online Registration. Click here
Check AABY Maharashtra List. Click Here
For More information and Latest Updates Keep Visiting
Maharashtra Insurance Yojana|Maharashtra Aam Aadmi Insurance Scheme| Maharashtra Insurance Scheme| Aam Admi Insurance scheme Maharashtra|How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form