Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana 2018
Rajasthan State government is planning to provide Free Laptops to the students studing in rajasthan under Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana 2018. Under this RBSE Rajsathan free laptop Scheme meritorious students will get free laptop. Those students who will secure good marks in the Rajasthan Board examination 2017-18 will be given free laptops under Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2018.
Under Free Laptop yojana rajasthan 2017-18 more than 21300 students will get the benefit of the scheme. This is great opportunity for students of rajasthan to get free laptops and also a great step for the students welfare who wants to learn new things. Free Laptop Scheme Rajasthan 2018 is a great initiative for students to learn.
Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2018 will be provided to students of 8th, 10th and 12th class under this scheme. The benefits Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2018 will be available only to those students who have received more than 75% marks in the board exam 2017-18. Education Minister Jagdish Swamy has instructed the concerned department of all the districts of Rajasthan to issue the merit list of students who have secured 75% marks or more in the examination 2017-18. List of students eligible for Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2018 will be released after declaration of merit list.
Benefits of Muft Laptop Yojana Rajasthan 2018:
- Under Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2018, 6000 students of 8th class will be selected by the Department.
- 5,880 students will be selected from class 10th grade and 120 incharges will be selected.
- 2,593 students of Science will be selected, 2,864 of Arts will be selected from 423 Commerce and 120 students will be selected from the entrance examination.
- 100 students from class 8th, top 198 students of class 10 and final 2 students of the entrance exam will be selected by entrance exam.
- 43 students from science, 48, 7 to student-commerce, 2 students will be selected by entrance exam.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana 2018:
- Only those students who will get more than 75% marks in their board exam.
- Students who are in the 8th, 10th, and 12th class will get the benefit.
- This plan will cover approximately 6000 students of each class.
- Under this scheme, Scholar students will be given only free laptops.
- Those students who get 70% marks in their exams will also be considered as short list candidates.
How to apply for Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana 2018:
- After the results are declared by State Education Board, the list of students will be out.
- Those who get more than 75% marks in the 8th, 10th and 12th years will get the benefit of Free laptop.
- 6000 students of 8th grade, 6,300 students of class 10 and 9000 students of class 12 will be eligible for the benefit of Rajasthan Laptop Scheme.
- The list of students receiving the laptop will be sent to their school department.
- School department will help students get laptops under this scheme.
- No official notification in this regard has been made by government officials so far but we will announce it soon.
For Online Registration. Click here
For more details. Click Here
Keep visiting for latest updates and information.
Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2018| Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana 2018| Free Laptop yojana rajasthan 2017-18| फ्री लैपटॉप योजना 2018 राजस्थान ऑनलाइन|